We are very grateful to those who donate to our funds to support our work. If you would like to donate, please send either a cheque or pay via bank transfer, details available under subscription and donations on our contact page.

Please consider declaring your donation as Gift Aid using the form below. Alternatively, please download the following form and send it to the address above.

The value to the Trust of your donation is thereby increased by the going basic rate of tax on its gross equivalent. For example, a donation of £100 becomes £125 to the Trust.

Gift Aid

Gift Aid declaration – for past, present & future donations

Cambridge Psychotherapy Assistance Trust Registered Charity 800946
in the past 4 years
in the future
Please tick all boxes you wish to apply and tick to confirm below
I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
Please check this box to confirm the information above is correct.
Please notify the Cambridge Psychotherapy Assistance Trust if you:
  • Want to cancel this declaration.
  • Change your name or home address.
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.